About this Dental Education Course
This post graduate dental education seminar is the recommended first step to the Dawson Academy Core Curriculum. You will learn the timeless message that good, esthetic and complete dentistry begins with a thorough understanding of dental occlusion and the functions of the masticatory system.
Regardless of the latest trends in techniques or materials, these principles will remain the foundation of quality and complete dentistry. You will gain an insight and understanding that will change not only how you practice, but your enjoyment of the practice, as well.
Date: Jan 21-22,2017
Tuition Fee: INR 65,000/- per doctor or technician (INR 50,000)
CE Credits: 12
Instructors: John Cranham, DDS and Peter E. Dawson, DDS
Target Audience: General Dentists, Specialists, Laboratory Technicians
- A scientifically based, practical approach to occlusal management in everyday practice.
- The 10 factors critical to a stable occlusion and how applying them results in long-term success of your general and cosmetic cases.
- How to identify, prior to treatment, which patients pose a risk of future instability.
- An examination process that gets the esthetically driven patient to care about the functional implications critical to long-term success.
- How to know precisely where teeth need to go for veneers, crowns, and implant supported restorations.
- When it is safe to open vertical and when not to do so.
- Why porcelain chips and breaks and how to eliminate breakage from your practice.
- Step by step processes utilizing checklists for functional-esthetic analysis and treatment planning.
- How to efficiently take the necessary diagnostic records for comprehensive diagnosis and treatment planning.
- A thorough examination process and how to implement it in your practice.
- How understanding occlusion saves you time, increases profitability and reduces stress.