About this Dental Education Course
In this post graduate dental education, will master a programmed approach to diagnosis and treatment planning. Utilising the standardised records taught in Examination & Records Course, you will learn how to visualise optimum dentistry from an aesthetic, functional, biological and structural perspective.
Special emphasis is placed on the four options of treatment: reshaping, repositioning, restoring and surgical correction. Our instructors will help you understand how to select the correct option(s) for each patient. Additionally, we will advise on how to segment large treatment plans and assist patients with financial issues so that they are able to receive optimum care over time.
You will leave this course with tools and methods for integrating the comprehensive treatment planning process into your practice. Our instructors will share ways that you can create time and space for optimum treatment planning. We will also discuss the consultation process to help you increase case acceptance rate.
Date: June 8 – 10, 2017
CE Credits : 15
Tuition Fee: INR 2,35,000/- per doctor or technician
Location: Dawson Academy India, Confident Dental Care, Bangalore
Target Audience: General Dentists, Specialists, Laboratory Technicians
- Establish a step-by-step process for treatment planning any restorative case, from the simplest to the most complex.
- Explore why 90% of mistakes occur not during the restorative phase, but rather during the treatment planning process.
- Plan and visualize ideal esthetics and ideal function.
- Discover the need for/value of quality records.
- Master all of the critical checklists used to treatment plan every case.
- Investigate how the teeth should be positioned in space for optimum esthetics, phonetics and function.
- Identify specifically how to utilize the diagnostic photographs in conjunction with mounted diagnostic models to visualise an optimum course of treatment.
- Work on actual study casts to apply these concepts.
- Develop an ideal, efficient and profitable treatment sequence for each case.
- Create a segmented treatment plan so that optimum care can be delivered over a longer period of time.
- Organise your schedule and create a treatment planning process within your practice.